- 2 (about 12 oz. each) large russet baking potatoes
- 3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (10 oz.) original diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded nacho taco cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream, optional
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh chives, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pierce each potato 4 or 5 times with fork. On microwave-safe large plate, cook potatoes in microwave oven on high 6 to 8 minutes or until tender when pierced with wooden pick; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 10" skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, breaking up beef with side of spoon; drain, if necessary. Stir in taco seasoning. Add tomatoes with their juice and cilantro; stir until combined. Cook 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. With small spoon, leaving about a 1/4" wall remaining on inside of each potato, scoop out flesh and place into medium bowl. With fork, coarsely mash potato in bowl until chunky; stir into skillet with beef mixture.
- Arrange potato shells, cut side up, in 11x7" glass or ceramic baking dish. Place 2 tablespoons shredded cheese into center of each potato shell. Evenly spoon beef mixture over cheese, mounding high if necessary; evenly sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 12-14 minutes or until internal temperature of beef mixture reaches 160°F and cheese is melted. Serve topped with sour cream and chives, if desired.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G