Whip this sangria up in a snap.
- 1 Fuji or Gala apple, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 16 oz. Driscoll's strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio wine, chilled
- 6 oz. apricot nectar
- 1 bottle ginger ale
- In large pitcher or container, combine fruit, mint, wine and nectar; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Stir fruit mixture and add ginger ale just before serving.
For a non-alcoholic version, replace Pinot Grigio with 1 bottle (750 mL) sparkling non-alcoholic white grape juice.
120 CALORIES Per Serving