Make your own “sushi” at home!
- 2 slices white or wheat bread
- 2 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 4 slices ham or turkey
- 2 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 pickle spears
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each piece of bread and cut off crusts
- Smear 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto a flattened piece of bread, then layer 2 slices of ham and a slice of Colby-Jack cheese on top. Add a pickle spear to one end and carefully roll bread slice into a log.
- Cut each log into 4 “sushi” pieces. Repeat with the other flattened slice of bread and remaining ingredients.
170 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.