Sweet, salty and savory flavors come together to create these seriously crispy, undeniably craveable kabobs.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 16 oz. thick-cut bacon
- 16 8–10-inch wood skewers, soaked 30 min.
- 1 tsp. flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar and corn syrup; cook, stirring frequently, until sugar has melted and mixture is bubbly. Stir in whipping cream and vanilla, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place a wire rack onto a foil-lined sheet pan. Thread or wrap each bacon slice onto a skewer and place onto rack. Bake 15 minutes.
- Brush bacon with caramel mixture, turning to coat each side. Bake 5 minutes more. Immediately sprinkle with salt and serve.
334 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.