This recipe is pizza-perfect.
- Set a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 475°F.
- Break tomatoes into chunks with your fingers or pulse them lightly in a food processor or blender until chunky. Stir in oregano, salt and pepper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough into a 12" circle. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or stone. Bake crust for 6 minutes.
- Evenly spread about ½ cup of the chunky tomato sauce over the dough. Leave a ½" border around the edge of the dough. Lay mozzarella slices evenly over the pizza. Top cheese with red onion slices and salt. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Slide the pizza onto the pizza stone and bake until cheese is melted and the crust is cooked through and browned, about 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh basil, cut into slices and serve immediately.
393 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G