Why not try our Rosemary-Roasted Boneless Pork Roast recipe tonight?
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed with press (about 1 tbsp.)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped (about 4 tsp.)
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 boneless rolled Boston pork roast (about 3 pounds)
- In small bowl, mix garlic, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper; rub rosemary mixture all over pork. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over medium heat (about 375°F). Place grill-safe meat thermometer into thickest part of pork. Place pork on unlit section of grill. Cover grill and cook 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F, turning pork every 20 minutes.
- Transfer pork to cutting board; let stand 15 minutes (temperature will rise to 145°F). Remove kitchen strings; slice pork to serve.