This recipe is rooted in love.
- 1 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lb. turnips, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lb. celery root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 lb. cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 6 cloves garlic, halved
- 3 oz. Schnucks 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel cheese
- 2 tbsp. light butter, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a stock pot, bring lightly salted water to boiling. Add potatoes, turnips, celery root, cauliflower and garlic. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and return to pot. Add Neufchatel cheese and butter. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Stir in chopped chives, salt and pepper. Serve warm.
65 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G