Double dip your way to satisfaction with this delicious Romaine Hand Salad recipe. Who knew finger foods could be so healthy?
- 2 cups Schnucks plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated, plus more to serve
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 romaine hearts, quartered lengthwise into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, Pecorino Romano cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup of water, vinegar and honey. Microwave to a boil, about 3–4 minutes. Add onion and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit at room temperature 1 hour.
- Dip lettuce wedge in prepared yogurt. Place on platter, open side up. Top dipped section of each wedge with hazelnuts and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Repeat with remaining wedges.
- Serve immediately with dressing in small bowl in center of platter and with onions on the side.
88 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.