A robust rub gives a boneless Delmonico rib eye roast extra flavorful for a special occasion dinner. Follow this easy recipe for robustly seasoned beef cooked to perfection.
- 1 (5 lb.) Certified Angus Beef® boneless Delmonico rib eye roast
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 1 tbsp. mustard seeds
- 2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 tbsp. coarse ground peppercorn trio
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Combine coriander, mustard seed and caraway seeds in a heavy-duty zipper-locking bag; place on a cutting board. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, crack seeds until all have been coarsely broken. Combine with remaining spices.
- Season all sides of roast with rub, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour, overnight preferred.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place rib roast in a roasting pan or on a wire rack in a sheet pan; roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°F and roast for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or to internal temperature of 125°F for a deep pink interior.
- Allow to rest 15 minutes before slicing.
850 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 29G