A delicious twist on a classic comfort food, Kraft Mac & Cheese Cauliflower Pasta has all the flavor with 1/4 cup of vegetables per serving.
- 1/2 large local bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium local red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup local grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 lb. broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/4 lb. local zucchini and/or local yellow squash, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 box (5.5 oz.) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Cauliflower Pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels (or kernels from 2 medium ears fresh local corn)
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss together first seven ingredients; season with salt and pepper if desired. Arrange in a single layer on a prepared sheet pan and roast 20–25 minutes or until browned and tender, turning once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add macaroni and corn to pot and prepare according to directions on macaroni & cheese package. Stir roasted vegetables into prepared macaroni and cheese.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.
400 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G