Perfectly roasted sweet potatoes are an excellent simple side for many meals or can be used for recipes calling for precooked sweet potatoes.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and divide among two foil-lined baking sheets (leaving as much space as possible between potatoes).
- Bake until golden brown and tender, 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
120 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0.5G