This roasted red pepper salmon dinner is simple, yet satisfying. Plus, you will have it on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 (5 oz.) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cups cooked asparagus, divided to serve
- 2 cups cooked farro, divided to serve
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add salmon and cook 8–10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork, turning once halfway through. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add peppers and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, 1–2 minutes more or until wilted.
- Add milk, parsley, Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper. Bring to a gentle boil and cook, stirring frequently, 2–4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top salmon with spinach mixture and serve with 1/2 cup cooked asparagus and 1/2 cup cooked farro per serving.
528 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G