Springtime was made for our Roasted Pear and Citrus Cocktail.
- 4 pears
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- 2 cups white grape or apple juice, chilled
- 4 oz. triple sec liqueur
- 1 juice from an orange
- 1 orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange pear halves on a prepared baking sheet and roast until tender, about 20 minutes
- Remove skin from pears and add to blender with ¼ cup water. Blend until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
Pear puree can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
470 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G