One of our favorite healthy recipes, Roasted Jack Salmon with Asparagus is a full meal ready in 30 minutes and under 300 calories.
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. whiting jack salmon
- 2 bunches asparagus, bottoms trimmed
- 2 bunches green onions, roots trimmed
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives (or 2 tsp. dried chives)
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon leaves (or 1 tsp. dried tarragon)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat butter and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Stir in paprika and cayenne. Remove from heat.
- Season fish all over with salt and pepper and place on a rimmed sheet pan. Arrange asparagus and onions around fish; season with salt and pepper. Pour butter mixture over fish and vegetables; toss gently to coat. Roast 15 minutes or until fish is opaque in the center and easily flakes with a fork.
- Transfer fish and vegetables to a platter. Top with capers and sprinkle with chives and tarragon. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve with lemon wedges.
286 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G