Enhance the flavors on your Thanksgiving plate with this roasted cranberry sauce.
- 6 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup Schnucks orange juice
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Schnucks brown sugar
- 2 tsp. minced sage or rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients in a large baking dish and stir well to combine. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
65 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.