This chicken and veggie loaded pasta is the perfect example of a healthy, hearty dinner.
- 1 (8 oz.) block feta cheese
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. whole wheat fusilli pasta
- fresh arugula (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place feta in the center of a foil-lined sheet pan. Arrange chicken, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash and red onion around feta; drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, basil, lemon zest, and garlic powder. Sprinkle over contents of sheet pan.
- Roast, 20–22 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile in a large stock pot, prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from sheet pan. Transfer feta and drippings from sheet pan into pasta; gently toss until feta is creamy and pasta is evenly coated. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to combine
- To serve, garnish with fresh arugula and lemon wedges, if desired.
582 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G