Roasted carrots are a healthy and flavorsome side dish option for just about any meal. The addition of honey makes this recipe a must-have!
- 14 green-top carrots, washed, peeled and tops trimmed
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk honey, vinegar and olive oil in large bowl. Add carrots and toss with salt and pepper.
- Spread carrots on rimmed baking sheet, roast for 30 minutes until tender.
- Serve warm with chopped parsley.
149 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.