Roasted asparagus and red onion make for a tasty side that feeds 8.
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil on a prepared baking sheet. Roast until crisp-tender, 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together remaining oil, juice and zest, garlic, vinegar and mustard.
- Add asparagus and onion to bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
This dish can be served hot or cold and asparagus can be made earlier in the day. Cover and refrigerate vinaigrette mixture up to 5 days ahead.
45 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0MG