Solve the question of “What’s for dinner?” with this tasty meal: Roasted Asian-Glazed Salmon and Veggies.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into 2" pieces
- 6 oz. shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2" wedges
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick® ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 1/4 lb. fresh salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, toss broccoli, mushrooms, snap peas, carrots, onion, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; spread in single layer on prepared pan. Roast vegetables 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir hoisin, garlic, chili garlic sauce, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Move vegetables to one side of the pan; place salmon, skin side down, on opposite side of pan. Evenly spread hoisin mixture over salmon.
- Roast salmon and vegetables 10 minutes longer or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°F and vegetables are crisp-tender.
353 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.