- 1 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 5 1/2 tbsp. Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp. shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10.5 oz.) French baguette loaf, cut on a bias into ¾" thick slices
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Stir 1 1/2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; gradually stir in 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, shallot, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of French baguette with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill slices on medium-high 1 1/2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear; rub top sides of bread slices with 1 garlic clove.
- Spread each crostini with about 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture; evenly top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with fresh basil leaves.
Crostini can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Cool completely, then place in a large zip-tight plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Store crostini at room temperature.