A combination of Hershey’s Chocolate & Heath to make the perfect sweet treat for any winter occasion.
- 2 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups butter or margarine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups Hersheys Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Special Dark Chips, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/3 cups Heath Bits O' Brickle Toffee Bits, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg, mix well. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and nuts. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over hot crust; set aside 1/4 cup toffee bits. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits over sweetened condensed milk. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture and remaining chips over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Top with reserved toffee bits. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into rectangular bars or triangles.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.