Love Reuben sandwiches? Try this Reuben casserole interpretation.
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can Schnucks sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 3 slices Schnucks Select top round corned beef, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1 bag refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 container refrigerated light Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. Schnucks finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In nonstick 12" skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add sauerkraut and corned beef and cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- In 9" square glass or ceramic baking pan, spread refrigerated hash browns. Spread half of Alfredo sauce over potatoes (about 1/2 cup) and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Spread corned beef mixture evenly over cheese, then top with remaining Alfredo sauce and cheese to cover.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil; bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer or until top is lightly browned.
339 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G