Get out your muffin tin and bake the best peanut butter cup cookie recipe you’ve ever tasted. Each one contains a REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup inside. It’s like having a dessert within a dessert. That’s what we call a win win.
- 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures (or 12 regular sized REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, quartered)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do NOT flatten.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan.
Place peanut butter cups in freezer about 5 minutes for easier removal of paper cup.
110 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G