This dessert is red, white and delicious.
- 2 (16 oz.) pkgs. fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 (4.4 oz.) pkgs. fresh blueberries
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. cheesecake or coconut flavored instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 2 cups Schnucks whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Schnucks powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 2 pound cakes, cut into 1" cubes
- Reserve 1 package strawberries and 1/4 cup each of blueberries and raspberries. In large bowl, toss sugar and remaining strawberries, blueberries and raspberries; refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Prepare pudding with milk as label directs. Cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed 2 minutes. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 5 minutes longer or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding.
- In bottom of 3-4 quart glass trifle dish, layer 1/3 of the pound cake; top with 1/2 of the berry mixture and 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers of pound cake and berry mixture; top with remaining pound cake and pudding mixture. Arrange reserved strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours.
351 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.