This dessert will give you stars in your eyes.
- 1 (6 oz.) box cherry gelatin dessert
- 1 (6 oz.) box blue gelatin dessert
- 2 (1/4 oz.) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare cherry and berry blue gelatin desserts as labels direct in two 8" square baking dishes. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut each flavor of gelatin into 1" cubes. Carefully combine flavored gelatin cubes in 13 x 9" baking dish. Refrigerate.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water to medium bowl. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin dessert over the top of water. Let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cups boiling water until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in milk. Cool 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour unflavored gelatin mixture over flavored gelatin cubes. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut gelatin with star cutter. Serve immediately.