This herb butter is a fantastic recipe to have ready-to-roll up your culinary sleeve.
- 2 sticks Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Add 2 sticks Schnucks unsalted butter (softened), 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, dill, basil, rosemary and/or thyme), 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon lemon zest and 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (if some heat is desired) to a large bowl. Using a fork, mash ingredients together until combined.
- Transfer mixture to parchment paper (or plastic wrap) and form into a log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until solid. Dollop onto grilled proteins, bread or grilled corn on the cob.