Why choose one flavor of cheesecake when you can swirl two together?
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon zest (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press into bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake 10 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat cream cheese, lemon zest, vanilla and remaining sugar with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed just until blended. Spoon mixture over crust.
- Spoon raspberry syrup in small mounds over the cheesecake layer. Use a thin metal spatula or table knife to marble the mixtures together. Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake 35–40 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 1 week before serving. Use foil to remove cheesecake from pan and cut into bars.
391 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.