This recipe is a delicious way to start your day.
- 2/3 cup Schnucks skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 and 1/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup Schnucks rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 cup raspberries, oats and chopped walnuts, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl whisk together milk, egg, oil, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. In a separate large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients other than raspberries.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and stir until combined. Fold raspberries into the batter and divide into 12 lined muffin cups.
- Sprinkle oats and walnuts over the muffins. Bake until muffins are golden and when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
205 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.