Did you make something with chickpeas this week? Save the juice, which is known as aquafaba, and use it to create this fluffy mousse!
- 4 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Full Circle Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas)
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 3 cups raspberries, divided
- Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, 2–3 minutes or until melted. Stir in almond milk and cool 20 minutes.
- Add aquafaba and powdered sugar to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat together 10–12 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Add chocolate mixture, a third at a time, and carefully fold in to combine after each addition.
- Coarsely mash 2 cups raspberries in a small bowl.
- Divide half of the mousse mixture evenly among four mason jars and top with mashed raspberries. Add remaining mousse mixture. Cover and chill 12–24 hours or until set.
- Divide the remaining raspberries among the four jars to top each mousse.
224 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G