This recipe is easy, inexpensive, and full of flavor that’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground pork (or beef)
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 (16 oz.) bag frozen pepper and onion strips
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- 2 (3 oz.) packages ramen, prepared according to package and drained
- sesame seeds, to serve (if desired)
- green onion, to serve (if desired)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork (or beef), then add mushrooms, pepper and onion strips, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha. Sauté until meat is fully cooked and veggies have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over drained ramen and top with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
560 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.