This rainbow pasta salad is a fun addition to lunch boxes!
- 12 oz. tri-color rotini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup Schnucks Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli and Italian dressing. Stir until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to meld.
263 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.