This light and delicious side dish goes great with any dinner.
- 1 cup uncooked quick barley
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Full Circle organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard with garlic
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pure honey
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 3 oz. chèvre (goat cheese), crumbled
- Cook barley as label directs just until tender; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic, honey, salt and pepper. Add snap peas, kale, carrots, radishes and barley; toss until well combined. Serve salad sprinkled with chèvre. Makes about 8 cups.
307 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.