An easy-to-make side dish that costs under $1 per serving? It couldn’t be-an!
- 1 (15 oz.) can green beans, drained, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together all beans, onion, celery and parsley.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir into bean mixture and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
153 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G