Get your daily dose of veggies first thing in the morning! Plus, this recipe is perfect for using up leftover veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and/or potatoes.
- 1 cup chopped, cooked vegetables
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- 1 whole-wheat pita pocket
- Add chopped, cooked vegetables to a microwave-safe bowl; reheat in microwave until warm, about 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk. Stir egg mixture and sliced green onions into the vegetables; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Microwave about 1 minute or until eggs are cooked through, stirring once halfway through.
- Top with Schnucks shredded cheese of choice.
- Halve one whole-wheat pita pocket.
- Evenly divide egg mixture among pita halves and serve.
301 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.