This recipe is perfect for Fall weather!
- 2 Stemilt Braeburn or Gala Lil Snappers™, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup plain or flavored low-fat granola cereal
- 3 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups Schnucks low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt (optional)
- In medium bowl, toss apple, granola, almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon. Evenly divide apple mixture into 2 microwave-safe small bowls; top each with half the butter.
- Cover 1 bowl with paper towel and cook in microwave oven on high 1 minute or until apples are just tender; stir to combine. Repeat with remaining bowl. Serve topped with yogurt, if desired.
Adjust the ingredients in this recipe for personal taste: Substitute walnuts or pecans for almonds; add dried fruit, honey and/or sweetened coconut flakes to the apple mixture; top with fresh berries.
322 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.