This refreshing salad is the perfect side dish for your next cookout or picnic. You’ll love the fruity flavors and crunchy texture of this colorful salad.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 honeycrisp apple, cored & grated
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard; add cabbage and onion to bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let sit 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Uncover bowl and add spinach, apple and blackberries; toss to coat. Top with sunflower seeds; serve immediately.
260 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.