The power of purple gives this fun drink a boost of nutrition for kids or anyone to enjoy.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks 100% Grape Juice
- 2 cans lime sparkling water
- fresh grapes (if desired)
- Add fresh mint to a large pitcher and lightly smash with the back of a large spoon.
- Stir in pineapple juice and grape juice.
- Cover and refrigerate 4–24 hours.
- Using a strainer, remove mint and discard. Stir in the sparkling water. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses.
- If desired, use fresh grapes and cocktail skewers (with ends trimmed) to make fruity stir sticks. Serve immediately.