This pumpkin shandy recipe from Schnucks is perfect for the Fall season.
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup pumpkin beer, such as Elysian Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- orange wheel, for garnish
- McCormick® ground cinnamon and/or ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker or glass with ice; add cider, orange juice and liqueur. Shake and strain into 12-ounce glass filled with ice. Top with beer; stir gently and garnish, if desired.