Let’s pumpkin spice things up a bit.
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee
- 1 tbsp. milk chocolate drink mix
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon, for garnish
- Add all ingredients (except garnish) to blender. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to two weeks. To serve immediately, follow the remaining steps.
- Add 1/2 cup pumpkin mixture to ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake until combined.
- On a small plate, mix together sugar and cinnamon. Wet rim of glasses with water and twist rim in cinnamon-sugar mixture to garnish. Strain Irish cream into ice-filled, garnished glasses. Serve straight or mix with iced coffee.
259 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G