This DIY coffee creamer is pumpkin spice and everything nice for your love of fall flavored coffee in the morning.
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Schnucks half and half
- 2 tbsp. canned pure pumpkin
- 2 tbsp. Culinaria maple syrup
- In a small dry saucepan over medium-low heat, toast pumpkin pie spice 1–2 minutes or until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Whisk in half and half, pumpkin and maple syrup; cook until warmed through, stirring frequently, 2–3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate up to 6 days. Shake well before using.
22 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.