This Pumpkin Party Punch Cocktail is the perfect mix of fall flavors in a glass. Whether it is served with or without alcohol, it is sure to be a crowd favorite.
- 1 (64 oz.) Schnucks white grape juice
- 1 cup fresh apple cider
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 10 whole allspice berries
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 orange, quartered
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 bottle (750 ml) prosecco (optional)
- 1/2 cup Bacardi rum (optional)
- 1 shaved fresh nutmeg (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a slow cooker, heat Schnucks white grape juice, apple cider, pumpkin puree, whole allspice berries, cinnamon sticks, pumpkin pie spice and orange together on low setting; simmer 2 hours covered.
- Add sliced apple, pear and pomegranate arils to liquid and steep. Add prosecco and rum if desired.
- Garnish mugs with fresh nutmeg shavings, ladle punch and fruit slices into prepared mugs. Serve immediately.
- (Optional) In a shallow bowl, whisk sugar and pie spice together until combined. Wet rims of mugs with an orange wedge, then dip in spice mixture.
298 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.