Parfaits are perfect anytime of day.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cups Schnucks honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid pack pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In nonstick 12" skillet, toast pecans over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add honey and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in salt. Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking pan; cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with whisk, beat instant pudding and milk 2 minutes; refrigerate 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; stir until well combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Into 8 (12 ounce) parfait or water glasses, layer about 1/4 cup pumpkin mixture, 1 tablespoon pecans, 1/4 cup whipped topping and 2 tablespoons cookies; repeat layers. To serve, top each parfait with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and 1 tablespoon pecans. Makes 8 parfaits.
514 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.