Indulge in the satisfying sweet flavor of Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can Schnucks canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz. chopped 70% dark chocolate bar
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to prepare for ice cream, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Beat 5 minutes or until smooth. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, beat 2 minutes or until fully combined. Set aside.
- Add ice cream to the large chilled bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix on low until ice cream is soft but not melted, about 5 minutes.
- With the mixer on low speed, drizzle pumpkin cream cheese into ice cream.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix on low until just combined.
- Working quickly, transfer the mixed ice cream into a smaller bowl or Tupperware container. Immediately cover with a double layer of plastic wrap, pressing the first layer of wrap to surface of ice cream to minimize exposure to air. Wrap tightly with a second layer of plastic to seal the entire bowl. Place in deepest part of freezer, closest to your ice bin. Freeze minimum 4 hours, best overnight, before serving.
373 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.