The world is your (pulled pork) burrito.
- 2 lb. pork loin
- 1 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 cup Schnucks barbecue sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pkg. Schnucks Deli coleslaw
- 6 flour tortillas
- Trim pork loin as desired, cut into 3" pieces and place in pressure cooker.
- Combine apple juice (or apple cider) and barbecue sauce. Drizzle over pork in a pressure cooker. Cook for 75 minutes.
- Remove pork from pressure cooker and shred into pieces, using two forks. Return meat to pressure cooker to warm until ready to serve.
- Roll pork, black beans and coleslaw into a flour tortilla to form a burrito.
This recipe works well with any kind of meat. The type of protein you choose can determine the cooking setting you use. If you’re using red meat, use the “Meat/Stew” setting on your pressure cooker. If chicken is more your flavor, use the “Poultry” setting on your pressure cooker. The key is to make sure the vent is set to “sealing” — not “venting.”
424 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.