Elevate your grilled cheese sandwich.
- 4 oz. chèvre (goat cheese), softened
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 16 oz. Schnucks Bakery sourdough mini loaves
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula
- In small bowl, stir cheeses, onions, lemon juice and pepper until well combined.
- With serrated knife, trim off ends of bread; cut remaining bread diagonally into 8 long 1/2" thick slices.
- Evenly spread butter onto 1 side of bread slices. Place 4 bread slices, buttered side down, on work surface. Spread each slice with cheese mixture, then layer with prosciutto, radishes and arugula. Place remaining 4 bread slices, buttered side up, over fillings.
- Heat griddle or nonstick 12" skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 6-8 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese melts, turning once and pressing down occasionally with large spatula. Cut sandwiches diagonally in half to serve.
346 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G