Prosciutto is the key to happiness.
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box cornbread mix, cooked and cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 5 slices prosciutto, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 cups Schnucks chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 large Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread and cornbread on baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes, until dry. Remove from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium pan. Add prosciutto, fennel and shallot and sauté until softened, 4-5 minutes. Add to bowl with other ingredients and toss to combine.
- Spray a 9×13" pan with cooking spray and add stuffing. Bake for 30 minutes, until top is golden. Serve warm.
215 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.