Enjoy your cheeseburger with the soft, sweet and salty pretzel hamburger buns.
- 1 pkg. KING’S HAWAIIAN® Pretzel Hamburger Buns
- 4 oz. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- 1/2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 lettuce leaf
- Mix ground beef with salt and form into a patty.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and cook hamburger patty for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place cheddar cheese on hamburger patty and cover grill for about 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- Toast KING'S HAWAIIAN Pretzel Hamburger Bun on grill until golden.
- Assemble hamburger with burger, red onion, tomato, lettuce, mustard and ketchup.
563 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11.1G