With 35 flavors of Schnucks chips and 8 fresh Schnucks dips, you only have to try 304 combinations to find your favorite. Luckily it won’t cost you much because each 5 oz. bag only costs $1!
St. Louis BBQ Nachos
- Preheat own to 350°F. Mix pulled pork with barbecue sauce.
- Spread chips on baking sheet; top with baked beans, pulled pork mixture, onion, corn and cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top baked nachos with jalapeño, avocado and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Maple Bacon Breakfast Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread chips on baking sheet and top with cheese and bacon. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook until whites are firm.
- Top baked nachos with salsa, cooked eggs and green onion. Serve immediately.