With 35 flavors of Schnucks chips and 8 fresh Schnucks dips, you only have to try 304 combinations to find your favorite. Luckily it won’t cost you much because each 5 oz. bag only costs $1!
St. Louis BBQ Nachos
- Fully cooked pulled pork
- Schnucks Sweet & Spicy barbecue sauce
- Schnucks St. Louis BBQ potato chips
- Baked beans
- Red onion, diced
- Schnucks frozen corn, prepared
- Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fresh jalapeño, sliced (seeded if desired)
- Fresh avocado, sliced
- Schnucks sour cream
- Preheat own to 350°F. Mix pulled pork with barbecue sauce.
- Spread chips on baking sheet; top with baked beans, pulled pork mixture, onion, corn and cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top baked nachos with jalapeño, avocado and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Maple Bacon Breakfast Nachos
- Schnucks Maple Bacon potato chips
- Schnucks shredded Nacho Taco cheese
- Schnucks applewood smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- Schnucks large eggs
- Schnucks chunky salsa of choice
- Fresh green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread chips on baking sheet and top with cheese and bacon. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook until whites are firm.
- Top baked nachos with salsa, cooked eggs and green onion. Serve immediately.