This Portobello Philly Cheesesteak Wrap is loaded with healthy veggies and warm cheesy flavor. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes too!
- 2 tsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 5 large portabello mushrooms, stems & gills removed, sliced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Full Circle vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 sliced reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 4 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 teaspoon of oil. Add onions and peppers, then cook, stirring frequently, until browned and softened, about 8 minutes. Place in a small bowl, cover and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil. Add mushrooms and Italian seasoning then cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add flour, stir to coat, then add broth and soy sauce. Stir until bubbling and thickened.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat, warm flatbread on both sides, then top with mushrooms, onions, peppers and cheese. Roll up and serve immediately.
204 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.