Mushrooms? Good. Pizza? Great. Portobello mushroom pizza from Schnucks? The best.
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4-6 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles or 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices, optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill mushrooms stem side down for 4-5 minutes or until they start to soften and grill marks appear.
- Flip mushrooms and evenly divide tomatoes, artichoke hearts, green onions, olives, pepperoni (if using) and basil between the mushroom caps. Top each mushroom with cheese.
- Cover grill and continue cooking for another 6-8 minutes or until mushroom is soft, cheese is melted and filling is warm.
113 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.